- 1 box – 4 pcs
- Size : 82 cm x 47 cm
- Thickness : 2.3 mm
- Material : Aluminium (0.2mm) + Butyl (2.1mm)
– Conformable pad quiets noise around trunks, door panels, hoods, floor pans and more
– Self-adhesive material is easy to install without any special tools
– Multi-purpose sound deadening mat reduces road noise, sound system vibrations, and rattles
– Easy-to-cut material fits easily around a variety of stamped shapes
– Center perforation allows easy door panel installation
A.) Surface Preparation:
– Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil or grease.
– Wash the surface with soap and water to remove water soluble contaminants.
B.) Application Method:
– Cut Sound Deadening Pads to size and shape using scissors or knife.
– Remove the tan paper liner and apply using strong, even pressure.
– To increase conformability and/or initial adhesion, the pads may be preheated to approximately 95°F – 115°F.
– Do not attempt to apply sound deadening pads at temperatures below 40°F.
– If the Sound Deadening Pad is to be painted, peel off the clear protective film from the surface in order to achieve good paint adhesion.
– If a thicker or heavier application is desired, multiple pads may be stacked, making sure to first remove the clear protective film in between pads.
There are no reviews yet.